This recipe is pretty flexible, I've added white chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate chips, and my favorite is Andes mints. Well, my friend Coby graduated high school this year and is having a graduation party today. I can't go to a party empty handed so this is what I'm bringing.
- 1 Cup butter (Thats TWO sticks)
Here's how you make 'em
- 2/3 c. cocoa (I like Hershey's unsweetened.)
- 2-3 tbsp. instant coffee powder (Depending on how much you like coffee.)
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. chocolate chips OR Andes Mints OR White chocolate OR whatever you want.
Be sure to let them cool for AT LEAST an hour before cutting, otherwise they will fall apart and be a hot mess.
- Grease 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Stir together butter, cocoa, and instant coffee.
- Add sugar; mix well.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in spices and flour just to blend. -Do not over beat.-
- Fold in chocolate chips. Bake 30 minutes in a glass pan at 325 degrees.